Wednesday 10 February 2010

...In The Beginning...


I am The Secret Novelist and welcome to my garden... i have decided to step into the expressive realm of blogging...joining my fellow brethrens who also have their own hotspots of creativity.
My garden, i have decided, will grow an assortment of my current work, le album and a novel i am writing, as well as comments on random inspiration or juicy artists i adore
.

It begins with Atelier Muse. I am generally terrified of dolls...bloody porcelain devils...and yet i am so entranced by the Muse branded dolls, i find myself actually saving up for one. Friggin' extortianate pricing, but who isn't self-indulgent these days...we are all guilty! Either way, they are filthy, eerie beauties, they're about half the size of me, will probably cause some sort of disturbing prescence in my room...hmmm...
-anyway, i found these cutie critters on musedoll.com, whilst on a hunt for some gwen stefani barbies...that will be saved for another post...the website is literally for those old biddy types (perhaps slightly younger with a modern flair but who fall into these absurd hobbies because of their children having being thirty and having their own families, invest in a cat, and starts smelling of "Opium" aka YSL Granny basher - rant over!).You get my drift! I mean...look at this! They're just so weird, and stylish, very japanese street fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment