Monday 22 February 2010

...I awoke...

...Inspired this morning, up at a relatively decent time for once. Unsure as to where to start, it seems wonderful yet annoying that i can't decided whether to draw, write lyrics or more of "The Perfect Doll" (yes inspired by Muse Doll creations), or to make this skirt my dear friend David gave me the pattern for.
Here i sit, listening to "Angel" Massive Attack and slightly daydreaming of Gaara & Sasuke, two incredibly dark characters from an anime i am currently obsessed with.

Hmmmmm, what to do?

I can't believe i am resorting to say this but i am actually going to blame the weather for being a complete mental block! EVERYTIME i look outside to that grey desolate shitbag sky, i just seem to grumble under my breath, i just want to see some heavenly blue sky dammit! Which is a sort of clash to my work.....my artwork is NEVER cheerful!
I guess this song is my current mood of confusion and deep thoughts...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment