Tuesday 23 February 2010

...I shed a tear for him...


I'm sitting here in some sort of forbidden daze....this is what i don't like about being ill...it's dangerous, there is far too much time to think. Although it helps with creating ambitious ideas, the constant brooding and dwelling on deeper subconciousness starts to raise its head...

...part of me is still sad for the loss of Alexander McQueen. A talented British Fashion Designer, a Legend of Garments. I was hoping on some rare occasion in the future perhaps meeting him as i am travelling down the path of fashion designing myself. It's so sad and yet shows such a determined loyalty and strength of love to take your own life for another...i mean this is my assumption. Having lost his best friend 3 years ago and then having lost his mother this year...three days later he departs the living. I doubt it had anything to do with the stress of Fashion week approaching, his collection for 2012 was complete in ideas; perhaps it added to emotional ordeal he was going through...who knows, in the end R.I.P Alexander McQueen, you will always have lovers everywhere and will be sorely missed. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment