Monday 4 June 2012

... I was pulled apart by horses...

HANGING...

...But not defeated. I have done well considering last nights escapades.

A fantastic band, ones genre I can only describe as awesome excited Heavy New Rock with a bit of pop humour, even then this does not give them enough justice; Pulled Apart by Horses.

They have left me bruised, hungover, overwhelmed and so so happy. I let myself go so completely whilst moshing that during the last song, I apparently passed out. Heat exhaustion. I can only hope it's just that as I need all the strength I can muster in this last month towards the completion of my A/W collection and Fashion Show!

6th of July. 6th of July.
It's not dawned on me yet how near and yet how far away that date is.

I still need to sell tickets. I still need to finish garments. Yet the panic is not sinking in.

I thought I may have secreted anxiety, subconscious worries, perhaps this is why I gave my all in vicious dancing last night as a way of relief... alas no I just wanted to dance aggressively which involved losing my Ram Ring & accidentally punching some poor dude in the face.

All in all, I am very happy. Moving into my new house this coming Friday with my lovely Mr Davis. Somehow on schedule with my fashion work eventhough there is still a thousand things left to do. Brilliant friends.

I don't really have anything to moan about...scary?

No comments:

Post a Comment