Monday 4 June 2012

...with an amusing scent...

'With A Breath of Fresh Air'


A group of Illustrations based on natural elements or memorable scenarios that arouse the nostrils. The titles I have chosen are named after what I collect from the images emotionally as well as my favorite scents, however when looking you can give your own title entirely based on your perception.




When crushing spices





When bathing with wine





When coffee is ready





When sprinkling cinnamon





When washing linen





When frolicking in the country





When reaching a new land





When the Heavens open





When Mama's cooking





When poison occurs





When wandering Markets





When I kiss you







1 comment:

  1. These are incredible! I love the bold coloures and the simple, elegant line work. My personal favourite is 'When Crushing Spices' as it makes me think of just that; Autumn, cooking, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes.. Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete