Wednesday 9 November 2011

...I may have fallen into place...






AND SO OCTOBER


Was blasted away with a click of many fingers, each pinky being stress, busying myself with managing Nottingham's Collard Manson as well as running around after my exhibition with the "Cheeky Stitches Punch" crew, and unfortunate mishapenings that occur with friends and loved ones.

My new thought for this winter is HIBERNATION!

I'm so sick of arguing, negative vibes and tension.

This winter i want copious amount of hot choccie an
d Quantro, snuggles on an epic rug and the sheer guilt of once again annihilating an entire cheeseboard on boxing day morning!

Apart from that I am quite happy October has zoomed by; brings us closer to a new year of fresh art and garments to be manufactured, closer to Christmas and closer to a well deserved week and a half of abusing ones body with yummy food and wine pleasure at the lover's parents abode.

Will be uploading photos soon though of the successful "Cheeky Stitches" exhibition. I wish it was maybe promoted more vigorously or quite a time before as it seemed it wasn't well known, however I did manage to sell a few things - which is exciting. My business cards, which are the front and back of the images shown, vanished quickly too so hopefully emails of ideas and orders will start to pour through in the lead up to Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment