Tuesday 22 November 2011

...and snuggled into a studio space....


Backlit!

We have arrived!

Finally moved my things to my new studio space at Backlit which isn't too far from Nottinghams City centre, home or work, woohoo!
Just finitoed tidying and arranging and am about to get my painting skills on in the form of decorating.

There's some relief knowing you have a secret cubbyhole to work in surrounded by other fellow artists creating away in their cubby holes, everyone focused on their little bits and bobs coming together, it's so exciting. I love seeing different talents in art and what themes and crafts people are into. Mellow ideas to chaotic creativeness! I can not wait!

Few sketches to finish off from past ideas and a tattoo design to finish for Sir DeSilva, then onwards and upwards to land back down again in Narita Airport for a lil Sushi perhaps???.......Ohhh la la......

No comments:

Post a Comment