Monday 15 August 2011

...of the Moomin mind...

After much deliberation... and Moomin like thinking, i have somehow created an order for art flow and fashion development...through an excitement hierarchy.

This hierarchy consisting of which project i should do first to the last project being an ill-advised inspirational piece of bullshit. However rather than following a normal pyramid like order and starting from the bottom, i have stupidly thought it would be a good idea to start at the top...yes yes Kimmy is stupid, otherwise i will piss myself through sheer creative juice overload. So technically, i'm calming myself down as well as ocd-ing myself, as per usual, and basically rambling on about things that don't even really concern me...hmmmm...

...i promise the next post will make more sense and will be more interesting...

...this is the sad path of the Moomin...having an over-reactive mind...

...and wanting to constantly snack on sesame cookies and cups of tea whilst snuggling up with the lover, Sir Davis, to watch I-Robot...which is what i am abandoning this post to do...like i said...forgive me...i have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment