Thursday 6 May 2010

...i hope to fall into his desire...

T.S Eliot somehow wants me to excel in my secret realm....

....yes ok so he is in le high heavens, but he is most definitely smiling down at me. I know this by his poem, or rather i'd like to believe this, taken from the first part of his prose; BUIRNT NORTON (No. 1 of 'Four Quartets')


It doesn't seem to make sense as i was born after this was written, also never knowing about one another, aka yes i was born after he died, HOWEVER, he has been quoted in the introduction of my favorite book, "Alice in Wonderland".

"Time present and time past Are both perhaps present in time future, And time future contained in time past. If all time is eternally present All time is unredeemable. What might have been is an abstraction Remaining a perpetual possibility Only in a world of speculation. What might have been and what has been Point to one end, which is always present. Footfalls echo in the memory Down the passage which we did not take Towards the door we never opened Into the rose-garden. My words echo Thus, in your mind."

That is me....It is me.

An oddball trapped, confused at loss in a world focused on time, as to whether i am here or i was here, what i want or what i have, how to convey when there might not be anything to convey.....it's all very confusing....but a statement...of my work or to the revealing of my creations....oh dear i seem to have lost myself...

...either way, T.S.Eliot, complete poetry Titan!

No comments:

Post a Comment