Thursday 4 March 2010

...you don't know me...



I had a lovely day, a truly lovely day.

It is such a magnificent and powerful emotion we feel when a friend, a close companion, someone who utterly gets you becomes sad, at a loss and we go through their own transition of despair. Yet you were happy before. So happy. Now i'm just down, i'm not necessarily upset, just mehhhhhhhhh....

I get irritated at myself trying to find the words to explain and yet i'm having difficulty in doing so.I'm listening to "Blue Foundation", they're so soothing, a nice sleepy treat rather than wallowing in shit.

I really feel like watching "Where the Wild things are", such an amazing film. Dark, deep and beautiful, it's a stirring for love and deep brooding, it's strange. Really well done, alot more serious than the children's book it is based on


.


No comments:

Post a Comment